Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kayaks Homepage

Welcome to Kayaks! I am an water sports enthusiast who loves adventure and nature. Kayaking is more than a recreational sport to me. It allows me to immerse myself in the wonders of mother-nature, escape the noise of the bustling city life, and to meet friends with the same interest. I set up this blog website to share my kayaking experience with people who share the same interest as me. Feel free to tour around the website and email me if you have any queries or comments. The "Kayaks Online Store" you see at the right is set up by me with amazon.com. It is save to make online purchases there. So feel free to buy any water sporting equipment you need!

Contact me at: jackltz88@gmail.com

1 comment:

Doug said...

Im wanting to start kayaking in Singapore , I have a kayak and want to join a club and store my kayak near the water any ideas

Cheers

Doug
baggersdoug@gmail.com